Some of my most favourite recipes to make are the ones which involve very little effort or mess- can I get an AMEN?! Nothing makes me happier then creating a recipe that has ZERO baking components. Call me lazy (or crazy), but for the most part I believe the simpler the recipe, the better when in the kitchen.
Lucky for me (and hopefully for you) these no bake winterized protein fat balls hit the spot and take about 10 minutes total to make (pretty ideal, eh?). The combination of warming pumpkin pure, dates, spices and nut melody make these balls the most irresistable snacking combo. They're a tasty win-win for all.
Makes 14-18 balls
- 3/4 cup unsalted cashews, whole
- 1/2 cup unsalted almonds, whole
- 3 medjool dates, pitted
- 1 tbsp cinnamon, ground
- 1 tsp ginger, ground
- 2 tbsp flax seed, whole
- 3/4 cup unsweetened coconut, shredded
- 3 tbsp vegan vanilla protein powder
- 2 tbsp stevia
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbs chia seeds
- 1/3 cup unsweetened pumpkin pure (not filling!!)
- 3 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- 3 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp raw organic honey
Top with some so delicious dairy-free coconut whip and you got yourself some snacks for days (or minutes if you're like me!). So easy, so tasty, SO dreamyyyyy. I literally ate 14 within 2 days and didn't share #noregrets hehe.
Enjoy bellies <3 xo