probably Couldn't get more blissful than this...
Serves: two large smoothie bowls
- 1 1/2 ripe banana
- 1/4 ripe avocado
- 1 cup blueberries, frozen
- 1 cup strawberries, frozen
- 1/2 cup pitted cherries, frozen
- 2 large handfuls spinach
- 2 1/2 cups cup non dairy almond milk
- 2 tbsp flax seeds
- 1 handful ice cubes
- banana, sliced
- kiwi, sliced
- goji berries
- flax seed, ground
- coconut, shredded
- hemp hearts
- Place spinach, flax seeds, ripe banana, avocado and non-dairy milk into your Vitamix/blender and puree until smooth.
- Next, add all frozen ingredients including; blueberries, strawberries, pitted cherries & ice cubes and blend (don't puree too much! It's nice to have some texture to the smoothie bowl)
- Pour your smoothie into a white bowl (for the photo, obviously!)
- Lastly, add some fun and colourful toppings to your smoothie bowl creation!
- Enjoy immediately aka don't wait too long or it will melt! ;)