The words healthy & chocolate are like music to my ears! Eat these raw cacao energy bites guilt-free and thank me later ;)
- 1 1/2 cups (dry) old fashioned oats
- 1 tablespoon raw cacao powder
- 3 tablespoons chocolate (gluten-free) peanut butter
- 1/4 cup chocolate (vegan) protein powder
- 2 tablespoons almonds, slivered
- 1 tablespoon flax seed
- 1 medium banana
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 1 package or tablespoon stevia
- 2 tablespoon cashews, chopped
- pinch of sea salt
- coconut oil to roll
- Stir ingredients in a medium sized bowl and mix together until combined.
- Transfer ingredients from mixing bowl into your Vitamix or food processing machine.
- Pulse mixture until you reach your desired consistency *careful! you do not want them too liquidy/smooth in texture or they won't roll well!
- Remove mix from your Vitamix/ food processor and place in a bowl
- Refrigerate and allow to set for 15 - 30 minutes
- Remove from fridge and using warm hands, roll mix into small 1-inch balls.
- Recipe makes 12-15 balls.