yummmmy yummy pancakes in my tummy!
- 1 large banana, mashed
- 2 free-range medium sized eggs
- 1/2 scoop chocolate protein powder
- 1 tbs flax seed
- 1 tbs honey or stevia
- Place a non stick pan on med-high heat and add a teaspoon of coconut oil-allow this to melt onto the pan.
- Mix the protein, 2 eggs, flax seed, and banana in a medium sized bowl using a whisk or fork.
- Use a spoon to scoop the mixture and create medium sized circles on the skillet with about 1/4 of the pancake batter. (you may need to add more coconut oil onto the skillet for the next pancake to avoid sticking)
- After 1-3 minutes check on the pancake (lift up one side) if it has become a golden brown colour then flip it to the opposite side and cook for an additional 1-3 minutes. (Little bubbles may appear on the top of the pancake when it is ready to be flipped over)
- Repeat step # 3 until batter runs out
- Transfer pancakes onto a warm plate and top them with peanut butter, granola, strawberries, raw honey and cinnamon!