Happy Friday Friends! I have totally dropped-the-ball (as they say) on keeping up with my posts! I really want to be better at this in 2015!
Last night I made an old favorite of mine- I haven't made lettuce wraps in probably a years time, but once I began I quickly remembered why I once loved them so much. Quick, easy and delicious! ps. kind of a cute idea for a date night ;)
- 12 ounces lean ground turkey (1 package)
- 8-10 large romaine lettuce leaves
- 2 bell peppers, chopped
- 3 5-inch long carrots, chopped
- 1/2 cucumber, sliced
- 1/3 red onion, chopped
- 2 cups bean sprouts
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1/2 cup spicy peanut sauce
Optional: Sriracha sauce or salsa
- Use a skillet on medium-high heat and add 2 tsp coconut oil and full package of ground turkey.
- Mix ground turkey with 1/3 chopped red onion and cook till brown then remove from heat.
- Rinse, then chop all vegetables individually and place them in separate dishes.
- In a small bowl, add 1/2 cup of spicy peanut sauce.
Create & enjoy xx
- the blissful belly