Pancakes on a Sunday… Life is good!
Grain and Dairy-Free Banana Pancakes
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 free-range eggs
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tbs organic maple syrup
- 1 tbs flax seeds
- 1/3 cup ground almonds
- coconut oil for cooking
- In a large mixing bowl first mash your banana, then add cinnamon, eggs, maple syrup, flax, and almonds
- Heat up your frying pan for a minute or two and then once it's hot add a tablespoon of coconut oil and allow this to melt
- Pour 1/4 of the batter onto the frying pan and use a spoon to shape the mix into a circle
- Allow the pancake to cook on one side (approx. 2-4 minute on high heat) and then flip it to the opposite side to cook evenly (should turn a darker golden brown around the edges when cooked)
- Repeat with remaining batter
- Serve with your choice of toppings and enjoy!