-simple- chia seed paleo pudding
- 1/2 large banana
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 4 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- Start by mashing your banana in a glass mason jar or container with a whisk or fork
- Next mix the remaining chia pudding ingredients together in the same jar and place it into the refrigerator over night- allowing the pudding to set.
- Shake well and/or stir in the morning before serving
- Top chia pudding with your choice of yogurt or fresh fruit! Enjoy!