Raw Chocolate Coconut Fiber Bars
- 1 cups rolled organic quick oats
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup raw chopped cashews
- 1/4 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup natural agave nectar
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- Mix all DRY ingredients together in a large bowl and then add the wet ingredients (coconut oil+agave).
- The mixture will be extremely crumbly but keep on mixing till it starts to clump together.
- Line a baking sheet or tray with coconut oil or wax paper and press the mixture into the bottom of the sheet or tray.
- Place in the refrigerator for 4-8 hours before slicing.