Honey Cinnamon Almond Butter Sweet Potatoes
Sweet potatoes… almond butter… AND cinnamon?! It sounds weird right? Maybe… but oh so delicious! Try it out for yourself!!
Yields: 4 servings
- 2 large peeled sweet potatoes cut into 4 quarters each
- 1 tbs ground cinnamon
- 2 tbs raw organic almond butter
- 1 tbs coconut oil
- Drizzle of organic honey
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
- Lay the sweet potatoes on a roasting tray lined with a light layer of coconut oil.
- Place the sweet potatoes into the oven for 15 minutes and then remove them.
- While the sweet potatoes are still hot use a sharp knife to cut small slits into the middle of each sweet potato and apply almond butter, cinnamon, and some honey on top.
- Place the sweet potatoes back into the oven for another 15 minutes to finish baking with the added ingredients. ENJOY!
I find these to be absolutely addicting. They are the perfect combination of tender, sweet, and warm. These honey cinnamon almond butter sweet potatoes are so simple to create and they can be a great side dish, add on, or even healthier version of dessert.