Healthy Maple Banana Pancakes
Start your week out the right way!
- 1 large banana
- 2 free-range eggs
- 1 teaspoon maple extract
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon almond butter
- 1 teaspoon maple flakes
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- Begin by mashing your banana in a medium sized bowl.
- Add your cinnamon, maple extract, maple flakes, almond butter, along with your eggs into the same bowl.
- Mix these ingredients together and then line a non-stick pan with 1/2 tbs of coconut oil.
- Using a tablespoon, pour the mixture into the center of the pan and attempt to create a round/circular shape.
- Allow the mix to cook on medium heat and then flip over to the other side to cook evenly.
- When your pancakes are complete, top them with some organic maple syrup, ground cinnamon, and in my case dairy-free coconut yogurt and fresh blueberries!!