sugar free, gluten free, and dairy free!
- 1 cup ground flax seed
- 1/2 cup black chia seeds
- 1/2 cup silvered baking almonds
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 banana
- 14 chopped/depitted dates
- 2 tablespoons organic coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons natural raw almond butter
- 3 table spoons natural agave sweetener or nectar
Simply place the above ingredients into your blender or vitamix and pulse the mixture till it becomes a thick consistency and evenly distributed. Add some coconut oil onto the palms of your hands and begin to create/roll small ball formations with the mix. (At this time you have the option to roll your balls in additional shredded coconut or cocoa powder) Place the bliss balls on wax paper or a non stick baking sheet and allow them to set in your refrigerator. After two-four hours remove the bliss balls and enjoy!
- I also tend to freeze my bliss balls and add them in as a snack for my lunch at work :)